Composed pair of Charles Lancaster best Grade A back action sidelocks built in 1910. After Charles Lancaster and his sons died, the business became under the direction of Henry Alfred Alexander Thorn who designed the above guns with their distinctive lockplates. He was responsible for other patents including the ‘oval bored rifle’ and the ‘Twelve Twenty’ shotgun. In 1932 the business was purchased by Steven Grant and Joseph Lang.
This is a great opportunity to buy a lovely old pair of guns in their original case at a very realistic price. They have 30″ barrels with 14 1/4 inch stocks.
Please call us for more details. £10,000.00