Due to its fully waterproof, breathable and lightweight but abrasion resistant qualities the Kincraig Field Jacket is built to withstand anything the British weather throws at you whether when out on a day’s shoot or when walking the dog.
A high performance men’s shooting coat it has all the functionality needed for challenging conditions out in the field. Designed to be fully wind waterproof & highly breathable this noiseless lightweight coat also has a detachable peaked hood, front storm flap, cuffs and a nylon drip strip to prevent water ingress in harsh conditions.
Other essential shooting features include large cartridge pockets with drain holes, hand warmer pockets, front map pocket & rear game pocket for valuable storage. This well designed waterproof coat has a two way front zip, articulated elbows and action back for comfort and unrestricted movement.
- Made from G4 Shell fabric 85% micro polyester & 15% Nylon Honeycomb for a soft noiseless durable abrasion resistant material designed to last the test of time
- Amaretta suede trim inside the collar and on the heard wearing areas around the cuffs and pocket edges
- Ventilation – underarm mesh studs for extra breathability
- Hand warmer pockets with fleece lining with storm entry pockets
- Large cartridge pockets with nylon lining and drain holes with concealed retaining studs set above the flap
- Storm cuffs -knitted and elasticated
- Nylon drip strip to prevent water ingress
- Draw cord waist to a streamline flattering fit
- High quality drop liner membrane for fully wind waterproof and breathable protection
- Detachable hood, volume adjuster, flexible peak and double velcro front storm closure
- Blind studded storm flap
- Map pocket – accessible on front side of main zip
- Two way centre front zip, action back and articulated elbows for ease of movement
- Internal phone or radio pocket for safe keeping
- Rear game pocket for carrying small prey or wet kit
- Polyester lining to wick the moisture away from your skin when active